Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gonna try...

... to catch up on laundry (having a broken dryer is really impacting my efficiency in this area)...

... to do a better job of photographically chronicling our life (and not just our birding trips)...

... to spend more time out in the front yard with the kids engaging my neighbors (instead of hunkering down on my cozy couch with my yummy coffee)...

... to say yes more to my children's requests to play, read, create (versus coveting a clean floor or a quiet moment)...

... to wake up earlier (which means I will need to go to bed earlier)...

... post at least one photo per blog (a friend sort of challenged me on this, you know who you are)...

... to pray more consistently for Gospel opportunities (like every time I get in my car to go somewhere)...

... to be more real and not let people think I have it all together (for this you may need to show up unannounced and ask to borrow my hallway bathroom, the reality of that room is rather alarming)...

And how is this for real? This is all from one night where all the children bathed...


1 comment: