Sunday, January 6, 2013

Finally...

I get excited sometimes and start lots of handicraft projects... crocheting, knitting, embroidery, hand sewing... from time to time my life permits me to spend a good amount of time doing such things, and sitting with my girls to work on projects. Then, a season of busyness comes and months may go by and I don't even think about picking up a crochet hook or designing an embroidery project.

I keep a basket by my big red chair, yarn is overflowing it, half-done projects fill it, random knitting needles and crochet hooks are contained within a jar tucked inside. Today, after some friends from church came for lunch one of the girls asked if I could help them finish a project. In my basket I had an identical project to finish, so we worked alongside one another and I was able to finally finish the owl hat I began for Grace over a year ago.

And here it is... only 5 more to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment