Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just waiting...

We worked and worked and worked and worked for weeks and weeks and weeks.
Now we wait.
And wait.

At any minute during the day we are ready to evacuate at the drop of a hat.
But hats aren't dropping.
So far, only one showing.

I remember now why I never wanted to sell another house I was currently living in.
Last time we did this we only had two kids.
And they weren't huge mess-makers... yet.

Daily I am reminding myself that God is doing something good in this, regardless of whether or not our home sells.
We are correcting bad habits.
We are forging new, healthier ones.

And while we wait, I still welcome you to come and have coffee with me and share life.
As long as you don't mind being kicked out.
In 15 minutes or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment