Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The final push...

We took the photos today and will be live on MLS tomorrow. Officially for sale. Wow. Tonight I have some finishing stuff and the sign will go in the yard tomorrow morning. Eek! People will hopefully want to see our home and buy it. Quickly.

Here are the photos going on line... I never got to retake that girls room one with the doll... oh well.

A closer look at my landscaping and entry.
Dining Room redo, thanks to my awesome friend for coming to the rescue again.
Office redo. Much better. :)
Kitchen finally cleaned. Bright and spacious, well at least it was for the three minutes I took the photo.
Kitchen Nook.
My cozy new living room. One of my favorite spaces now!
Master Bedroom.
Fun trick photography! Lots of staging in here. Not sure we will be using this bathroom anymore.
Sweet retreat, my bathtub.
Playground close-up.

Some more work remains, but we are near the end. Little things to keep doing but we are going to try to return to normal life in the next couple of days. As normal as life can be, that is, as people are asking you to get out of your house to come look at it! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Denise, it looks like "Better Homes" but I just can't figure out where that dining room is located in your house; trick photography?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcie, we rearranged every room in the house. This is actually in the official dining room (per our floor plan) which used to be our Lego and piano room. It has also been a play room and a library and a myriad of other things. We aren't really using it though, we either eat sitting on the kitchen floor or on the back deck. We are thankful for the wonderful weather!

    ReplyDelete