Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How do I...

... make obeying beautiful to my children? That was one question that was asked at the NANC training that Elliott and I attended this past weekend. The last three weeks I have not be giving much attention to anything at all besides pre-packing and staging our home in hopes of a quick sale. The children have enjoyed the free time in the wonderful springtime weather. But this time of excessive unstructured time will end this week and we will need to settle back down into our little routines.

As I begin to look towards next week and getting back to "real life", I am trying to prepare myself for the possibility of a little resistance to the more stringent schedule of homeschooling. Our break this spring means we will likely school quite a bit into the summer, but that works well since the summers are so incredibly hot in Texas.

So, now I am pondering the idea... how are we making obeying beautiful to our children... and I have to admit that I am drawing a blank. And now I wonder how I could... especially heading into the coming weeks where quick obedience will be an even greater blessing as we will need to be prepared to quickly leave our home on short notice for potential showings.

What would you do, to make obedience beautiful for your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment