Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My early morning plans...

Tomorrow morning I am taking the kids to a really neat bird sanctuary to take the traditional "bluebonnet pictures". We did an emergency photo shoot two weeks ago in case the famous wildflowers had all gone to seed before I got my act together. Well, thanks to my mom and some persistent shopping, we got our acts together this past week, all the way down to the shoes we found this evening.

However, I forgot to cut the three boy's hair... so I will wake them up early to do that. I would skip it except that they need it so bad... and it is getting hot, so it should be pretty easy and fast... can anyone say buzz?

Another family is meeting us there as well, I will take their photos and pray my children don't get lost in the woods while I am looking through the lens of my camera, which is thankfully charged. I don't really know their kids, she is the daughter of a friend of mine, so hopefully they will respond well to my silly little wanna-be photographer antics. I really just hope I don't freak them out and make them cry!

And then back home for piano lessons, school and art class. A fun and busy day to look forward to! If I am going to get up earlier enough to pull this all off, I better head off to bed. I promise to post photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment