Saturday, March 24, 2012

A new toy...

I read a blog today about dedicating yourself to taking a Sabbath rest each week. This author discussed how she does not check email, blog, get on FB, Twitter, Pintrest, or Instagram on the Sabbath. Intriguing thought, but since I am already Face-less and never have tweeted nor do I like pinning things, I wondered want Instagram was. So I checked it out. Love it! Not so much the looking at other people's stuff but the photo editing... Here are some I played with tonight... All already on my phone, just edited them in the app.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute!

    And, bring me a coffee already! ;)

    Seriously, love all your new posts. Your house looks great and your kids look healthy...so, great work!

    Beautiful obedience??? Please tell me the answer to this mystery. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say I had the beautiful obedience thing pegged. I do not. It is still tumbling around in my thoughts... a shared coffee might be a helpful thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete