Saturday, January 28, 2012

Without...

No working computer in the house...
My relatively new laptop self destructed a few weeks ago...
Dying a slow and miserable death...
Its hard drive was replaced today...
Elliott is doing the work of restoring all my files to it...
But I still don't have it...
My "old" laptop would have been a fine replacement...
But my mother took it with her on a business trip to Kansas for two weeks...
And this is being composed on E's iPad...
Which keeps thinking I want to type a "b" every time I hit the spacebar...
I have been thankful for my iPhone to keep me up on emails...
But I was never adventurous enough to try blogging on it...
And after trying to do it on this iPad, I don't think I ever will...
Looking forward to normalcy returning...

No comments:

Post a Comment