Monday, January 2, 2012

To finish...

We are kicking off 2012 around here by finishing things...
Cleaning out my office/craft room.
Putting the final touches on the guest room.
Hanging frames for children's art.
Squeezing in a few play dates before we buckle back down into school.
Updating/creating a realistic chore chart.
Paying children their allowance.
Making a list of meals which don't take all day to make, then creating a menu that fits our life.
Doing that Christmas art project we talked about two weeks ago and never did.
Putting away Christmas.

There will also be some new beginnings...
Staying on track with my new systematic Bible reading schedule.
Getting up to work out and be ready for the day before the littles are up.
Being more consistent with family worship and prayer times.
Staying off my phone and computer until the kids are asleep.

2012... what will I have to show for these 366 days (love Leap years!)? My purpose this year is to run the race well. I hope that I can be faithful in what has been entrusted to me, doing all things as unto the Lord Jesus Christ, giving all the glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment