Saturday, January 7, 2012

New things for a New Year...

Some things I am pondering... and while I realize that the year has already started, I figure now is better than never...

Drink 3 water bottles a day, one before my first cup of coffee. (Adding an extra water bottle if I double up on coffee...)
Wake up at 5:30am to visit with my hubby, read my Bible, journal, work out and shower before the littles wake up.
Make menus and then follow them.
Have family, friends and neighbors over more often.
Read aloud more books with my children.
Play on the floor more with my littles.
Try to start up our little handicraft circle again... would anyone come?
Be more consistent with family worship.
Keep on track with school.
Make a greater effort to keep the clutter monster from taking over.
Do art once a week.
Make regular efforts to reach out to neighbors... dinner, coffee, playdates.

Ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment