Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yesterday's blessings...

50. Beautiful country roads to drive on while taking the girls to camp every day
51. Two sweet puppies who happily napped on my lap while watching a movie with the boys in the afternoon
52. Freshly vacuumed area rugs
53. Noisy boys, laughing and playing
54. Smiling girls enjoying their week at camp
55. Completing a fun craft to wear for "Alpha/Omega Day" at camp Friday
56. Yummy coffee to sip on in the afternoon

One thing I am learning as I go through this exercise of daily counting my blessings... they are easy to find when you are looking for them. Conversely, when I am allowing myself to be consumed by grumbling and selfishness, I struggle to find anything to rejoice in. God's mercies are new every morning, and His blessings rain down continually, especially when you are looking for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment