Sunday, July 22, 2012

Count it all joy...

183. The giggles and laughter from a little boy in the nursery when I played peek-a-boo "sound edition" (depending on whether he raised his right arm or left arm or both arms, I made a different crazy noise)
184. The toddler girl who danced and danced while I sang songs like "Ho-Ho-Ho-Hosanna, Ha-Ha-Ha-leluia, He-He-He-He saved me, I have the joy of the Lord!" and "Jesus Loves Me" in the morning nursery
185. Getting a text message from a sweet friend in Virginia, always so faithful to keep in touch
186. Having the opportunity to pray for a friend's son whose favorite little furry pet is dying
187. Oatmeal cookies and an ice cold glass of milk 
188. Hugs from a friend moving away
189. Observing my oldest resisting the temptation to wonder off with friends to an area at church we have asked her not to, even though she didn't know I was watching (construction zone)

... realizing there are even more things I could be thankful for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment