Friday, July 6, 2012

Unexpected blessings...

64. Being poisoned with gluten at dinner, resulting in needing to take some pain medicine (for the skull cracking migraine) which caused me to be a ball of energy leading to my cleaning the house until nearly 2am
65. Choosing not to be a germ-a-phobic and allowing my three boys to play in the Chick-fil-A indoor playscape after lunch
66. For the Purel wipes right outside the door which I required the boys to wipe down with after emerging from the stinky-foot smelling playscape
67. The blessing of a friend who knows how to encourage me to live in light of God's Sovereignty, recognizing His control even over indoor playscape germs
68. A puppy having an allergic reaction to the flea/tick preventative and throwing up all afternoon which gave me the opportunity to practice trusting God and reacting calmly
69. Spending the evening going through floor plans with my husband and laughing at each other's choice, picking favorite parts and pieces
70. An amazingly comfortable bed which I took a short afternoon rest on, and now for bed

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, 
give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment