Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas...

Christmas has arrived! It snuck up on me somewhere in between baking the pies and the non-stop stirring of the homemade soft caramel...  there will be some yummy sweet treats later today!

I am excited to be sharing Christmas Day with my precious church family this year! I love that Christmas fell on Sunday! It is always a blessing to be with the church, how much more so in remembrance of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Family gatherings will begin at lunch and carry on through Monday. We will share food, memories, gifts. But most of all, I am praying for opportunities to be bold with the Gospel... what sweeter gift would there be that to see someone I love come to know Christ and open the gift of eternal salvation this Christmas!

Do you know Him? The true gift. The most amazing gift. Jesus Christ - John 3:16 - God gave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment