Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fabulous time...

Last Thursday I left my house at 5:15am to go to the airport. My flight to California left at 7am CST, arriving into LAX at 10am. It was weird leaving my husband and kids. It was surreal to think I just sat and knit and crocheted for 4 hours and ended up across the country. We enjoyed great flights and made great time.

I traveled with a friend, and mentor, to attend the Women Discipling Women 2011 Conference being hosted by the Masters College of Biblical Counseling. It was a really refreshing time of fellowship as well as of being challenged to apply God's Word more to my life. And the weather was beautiful!

I am too tired to write anything more about it, but I will be going through my notes and sharing nuggets over the next few weeks. All in all, it was a fabulous time. I am thankful for the Lord's generous gifts to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment