Thursday, June 30, 2011

To plan...

That is the plan for this week.
To spend time planning for this year.
Can someone please tell my kids?!?!?
Just kidding.
They understand.

And when they aren't doing their daily chores,
Or playing,
Or drawing,
Or running around outside,
They get treated to a video.
Huge treat.

The main problem is the 22mo who disappears easily.
Later to be found playing in the toilet,
Or eating chips,
Or painting with toothpaste,
Or ripping out pages in a book.
Today it was the dedication page in Noah's Bible Bee Bible.

Part of the planning includes figuring out how to keep the two little guys busy and out of trouble while the older four get some school work done this year. I would really love love LOVE to not spend all day doing school simply because I am running around chasing the littlest littles and keeping them from burning down the house. Well, the biggest threat is probably flooding. Micah loves water. A lot.

Books are piled up on my table. Lesson plans are at the ready. Now, if I would stop blogging about it and do it I might make some progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment