Monday, June 20, 2011

A Father's Day surprise...

In the past I have sometimes allowed for Father's Day to overwhelm me, in hopes of doing something super special or making the perfect gift, and end up doing nothing. This year, we remembered well enough to plan ahead (thanks to a friend's promptings) and below are the results... we took these photos and framed them, they are now in our entry hallway. This is what being a Father is all about right? The kids...
 
Hannah

Noah

Grace

Faith

Caleb

Micah

We didn't end up with a good group shot, so I guess we will try again for that sometime soon when we either get our act together early in the morning or the temperatures are not in the 100's. I haven't been taking photos as often as I ought to. I am going to try to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment