Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And now for motivation...

The week is slipping by...
Monday was spent sharing coffee and catching up with a friend who has moved away (but was in for a visit)...
Tuesday we drove out to Blanco to enjoy a day in the country and let the kids play with friends, including a plunge into the Blanco River after lunch...
Wednesday will be filled with kid-watching for a friend, piano lessons and art class...
Thursday is a trip to the Zoo and our weekly excursion to the Farm...
Friday is empty except for picking up my mom at the airport...
Saturday is one of those days where we will bounce from activity to activity from breakfast to bedtime...
Sunday we are going up to the Doss Cabin with E's parents...

And the question is... how will the garage get unpacked?!?!? And the house settled??? I need to start redeeming my time... instead of emailing or blogging... don't mind me if I drop off the face of blogland for a little while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment