Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gearing up...

The kids will be attending the Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Conference with us, all six will be in the Battle for Truth program. They have been encouraged to come in uniform with all things camo. We already had camo hats from our Young Birders Club in San Antonio, but I couldn't find a single kid's camo shirt at home. 

So, on the drive we brainstormed some camo crafts and on Tuesday evening I ran to a local Michaels and purchased camo handkerchiefs, camo duct tape, para cord bracelets for the boys, pins, and face paint. Then I just had to figure out what to do and when to squeeze it in. 

Wednesday's rain day was the perfect opportunity, and this is what we came up with for the girls. 


I think I have figured out something for the boys, now to make a few more...


No comments:

Post a Comment