Saturday, June 30, 2012

Remembering to count...

Today we hosted an all-day church picnic at the amenities center for our property in New Braunfels. It was so incredibly fun to spend the day with church family, celebrating the 35th anniversary of the establishment of our church - Believers Fellowship.

In the midst of all the "fun in the sun", I almost forgot to count my blessings. Then, my children saw my blog up and asked me what I had been blogging about, so I read to them all my "counting blessings" posts. I also found grammatical errors in random posts I have made. And then forgot which ones so I could go fix them... if you notice any, feel free to point them out!

Here is today's count:
29. My mom and her willingness to keep her "grand-puppies" all day, and for spoiling them
30. Cell phones so I could direct lost friends to the picnic
31. Excited girls getting ready to go to camp next week
32. Sweet high school kids who spent their day playing with our littlest two in the pools
33. A yummy dinner whipped together by my culinarily-gifted husband
34. Children who went to bed before 8pm
35. Getting to share our blessings with the church

What are you thankful for???

No comments:

Post a Comment