Thursday, February 24, 2011

When the kids go to bed...

Sometimes my kids ask what I do after they go to sleep. Here is what I did tonight:
  • Spent an hour on the phone finding good homes for 10 tickets we had to a symphony performance tomorrow
  • Responded to emails received yesterday
  • Watched my husband work out on the Wii
  • Responded to emails received today
  • Remembered I never started the washing machine after having Hannah load it
  • Cleaned out the bunny cage
  • Talked to the Fire-Bellied Toads, and decided their terrarium needed to be cleaned tomorrow. Badly.
  • Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, thus beginning to run the 3rd load of dishes for the day
  • Hand-washed the coffee making equipment for both espresso and french press
  • Packed all the non-refrigerator items for our picnic lunch tomorrow (oops, forgot plates!)
  • Wrote my first blog in nearly six months, and changed the look of the blog just for fun
  • Moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer
  • Got my Bible and prayer journal together for my quiet time tomorrow morning 
  • Went to bed

1 comment: