Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When Word goes crashing down...

Technology... gotta love it... even when it fails you... like tonight...

I have been working on new lesson plans for the 2010-2011 school year. We are going to do pretty much everything different. I spent half of the day Saturday flipping through notes and book lists and combing through bookshelves. I had made up a rough-draft list of what books we would use for what subjects this year... I had looked over it a few times and kept adding a little here and there... but I ignored a little pesky error referring to some problem with auto-saving... oops...

So, tonight I pulled out my laptop to keep plodding along and Word stopped working... and took with it all my work... so I am back to square one... at least I had not totally sold out to the technology age and I did have some paper notes and lists. I have actually already been able to re-create most of what was lost... but I did learn a lesson... don't ignore the warnings...

No comments:

Post a Comment