Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wasn't ever gonna...

... get married or have children... but God saved me, gave me a wonderful husband and opened the flood gates to give us six kids in 7 1/2 years...

... teach... and we homeschool, yes, all of them...

... put my kids in sports... but then we did, and they are flourishing both in skill and in character...

... run for any reason other than being chased by a bad guy... but the kids and I are starting the "Couch to 5k" training program today and are planning to compete in a 5k with friends in the November and a 10k in the spring...

... get back into social media, like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram... but my almost 13yo (in a month and a week) asked to get on Instagram and we decided a long time ago to "be where they are" in the virtual realm...

And then I am reminded how true God's Word is... 

The heart of man plans his way,
But the LORD establishes his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment