Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Progress...

The room at the front of our home has been E's office for years. He simply doesn't work from home much anymore and we decided to move out all the office furniture and make a cozy sitting room. When the desks left, we were met with a mess that kept on growing...



Elliott took some time off work and I invested about three days into cleaning out the sitting room, organizing books and purging. I am so excited with the result, and with the fact that it has stayed clean for a full week! 




Here is what is leaving. I am looking forward to the homeschool book sales this summer. If you want to browse early, call me and come for coffee! 


More to come...



8 comments:

  1. Are you really getting rid of those cloth boxes/bins? The green and khaki ones? IF you are (and still have them), I'd take them as they match my house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice those fabric bins in the photo... they aren't going... yet. I will keep you in mind if they end up being unused. As bins have been freed up I have done some rearranging, and once I am finished purging room by room, I will consider what storage things can leave. :)

      Delete
    2. I didn't really think that you would be purging those. That's one reason I asked because I couldn't imagine you just donating those or your favorite plastic storage bins :)

      Delete
    3. You know me well, friend. However, I may be parting with some of the plastic bins... I have too many to even keep them for back-ups. It is actually kind of embarrassing to see how much stuff I had so neatly organized. But I am glad to be clearing the clutter. :)

      Delete
    4. well let me know if you are getting rid of bins...i'm finding my growing family is needing more organizers

      Delete
  2. What summer book sales are you going to be at? Need hit some up this summer to get school stuff once we decide on what we are doing! Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have plans to be at the LEGACY sale that should be at First Baptist Church Universal City on Pat Booker Road. But, you are welcome to come pre-shop anytime. :)

      Delete