Saturday, October 26, 2013

Crafting fun...

Some scrapbook paper pumpkins...

Some cute water colored leaves...




A line of kids waiting to make some melted crayon art...

And then cutting out leaf shapes to make fall sun catchers...

There was also a cute fall "snow globe" I made for each of the moms who came, but that escaped photographic documentation. Since I was the crafting "cruise director", all the above pictures were taken by my kids. And I found all the crafts on Pinterest. Seriously, I think that site is my new best friend (even though I did totally make fun of it when it first came out...). 

My favorite thing about our Pumpkin Patch and Play day is that in just a few hours we have created enough things to decorate our house to feel all nice and cozy and festive. And I get to fellowship with other Moms while my kids play happily with friends. 

In the end, we all had fun. Some of us may have had too much fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment