Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here we go again...

A few months ago a friend asked me if I blogged anymore... "Nope." I said.

A few weeks ago I was working in my yard pulling weeds, one of my favorite Springtime activities, and I had this running blog-like monologue going through my head about the many ways weeds were similar to sin in my life... "Hmmmmm." I thought.

A few days ago another friend asked me if I still had my blog... "No." I responded. But then I asked, "Should I?"

So, here I go again... but this time I am praying I will be a little less like a clean Mommy-version of Seinfeld and a whole lot more of an instrument of the Lord to encourage others, especially Moms and Keepers at Home, to love and good deeds (Hebrews 10:24).

... so here we go again...

3 comments:

  1. Cause you aren't already busy!!! HAHA! Looking forward to stalking you here now! I read a lot of blogs and NEVER comment:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true.. rachael is a stalker... :-P
    Beware of her...
    :-P
    hehe

    Love it!
    Excited about your blog of momminess! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Welcome back!

    haha! Rachael the stalker! lol!

    ReplyDelete