Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Beautiful Mess...

Every so often a new something comes out that promises to clean your dishes better, or dry your clothes faster, or make your car smell fresher. Most times I look around and realize that my whatever works fine and I move on. This is especially true when it comes to computers or phones or apps. I usually just yawn. I spend a great amount of time agonizing about the blessings of technology and whether or not they outweigh the curses.

One technology that I do enjoy enhancements in is photography. I have been known to stand in the camera aisle at Costco and salivate over the newest Nikon. I have a folder on my iPhone with a number of camera apps. Instagram in an obvious favorite. Halftone keeps Noah entertained. But Hannah showed me some new stuff in an app called A Beautiful Mess, and it is just plain fun. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment