Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 days hath September...

September?!?!?!?!?! How did that happen? Every year it seems like two-thirds of the year evaporates and I think, "Where did the time go?" We are back in school, I am planning on the weekends, trudging through during the week (we are fighting some ruts in the area of habits and routine). All in all, so far so good.

Last night, a blog I read mentioned an Instagram photo challenge for the month of September issued by a friend of hers on her blog. Well, I love Instagram, and I love challenges, so I am hopping on board. I hope to post my photos based on each day's theme on here as well (in case you aren't on Instagram). If you want to link up on Instagram, just let me know... I have my account set to private since my hubby is a computer security guy, just being secure! :)

So, here it goes... photos to come...

1 comment: