Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can't decide...

... on a theme for my blog...
... on a font for my blog...
... on a topic for a post...

... so, I changed the background of my blog...
... and I changed the font of my blog...
... and I wrote this post...

I like the background, though it may not last long... I would love something super girly but am sensitive to the fact that this is a chronicle of my family, and half of us aren't girls...

I love the font... this is my little online journal and I only wish my handwriting looked this awesome... but seriously, if it is too difficult to read just tell me and I will put it back to something more computer-reading friendly... I just think it looks more personal this way...  I feel like everything these days is moving to be less personal, more detached... and I don't like that... at all...

There is much to share about life these days... and in a couple of days we will be on a break from school and I am hoping for a chance to un-draft some of the many half-developed posts I have begun over the last few months.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like me...lots of unsures...
    I like the handwriting look, it is pretty. But I do feel something about it in a blog that I can't put my finger on--maybe it's difficult to read? unsure...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it is a little tough too... I guess I will play with another redesign tonight! LOL!

    ReplyDelete